Player Mobs

Minecraft version: 1.16.5
Resource Pack: Yes

Player Mobs

Player Mobs is a datapack where you can find "new" mobs. These are mobs with armor and player heads. It brings 4 new mobs in the game, 2 new bosses, special items and a new way to obtain diamonds.

DeadlyRamses Player Mob

DeadlyRamses spawns 10% of all skeletons. DeadlyRamses has leather and iron armor. He drops 0-1 shields and 0-3 oak logs.

Neorg313 Player Mob

Neorg313 spawns 20% of all zombies underground. Neorg313 has leather and iron armor. She drops 0-1 iron pickaxes and 0-1 Potions of Mining. See 'Special Items' for more information.

noa_Lovegood Player Mob

noa_Lovegood spawns 10% of all Zombified Piglins in The Nether. noa_Lovegood has leather and golden armor. She drops 0-1 blaze powder and 0-1 diamonds. Diamonds are very rare.

Twockx Player Mob

Twockx spawns 10% of all endermen. Twockx has iron and diamond armor. He drops 0-1 ender pearls and 0-1 ender eyes.

Fleru Boss Player Mob

Fleru can be spawned by throwing two emerald blocks at an armor stand with full diamond armor. Fleru has 60% chance to spawn with a normal Boss Fight, 30% chance with an easy Boss Fight and 10% chance with a hard Boss Fight. She has a variety of Special Attacks and she can spawn Citizens (monstrnessy or anthevp) if your distance towards Fleru is between 7 and 15 blocks. Her Special Attacks are in the same style as the SuperJanNL Boss Fight in Get Out #4. During the fight, her armor will get stronger. She drops her armor (always with protection IV and mending if these were enchanted when she died. If not, they won't be enchanted), a +1 HP (which can be used if Survival Upgrades comes out) and a Throwable House. See 'Special Items' for more information.

Tijd4Jan Boss Player Mob

Tijd4Jan can be spawned by throwing two diamond blocks at an armor stand with full netherite armor. Tijd4Jan has 60% chance to spawn with a normal Boss Fight, 30% chance with an easy Boss Fight and 10% chance with a hard Boss Fight. He has a variety of Special Attacks and he can switch to his bow if your distance towards him is higher than 10 blocks. His Special Attacks are in the same style as the SuperJanNL Boss Fight in Get Out #4. During the fight, his armor will get stronger. He drops her armor (always with protection IV and mending if these were enchanted when she died. If not, they won't be enchanted), 4-16 TNT and a Creature Contract. See 'Special Items' for more information.

Special Items

Potion of Mining

The Potion of Mining is a potion that Neorg313 drops. You will get these effects after drinking the potion:
Haste (8:00)
Night Vision (8:00)
It also gives you the ability to see diamond ore through walls that are very close to you. If there are any, you can see a block with the glowing Status Effect. This also lasts for 8 minutes.

Throwable House

The Throwable House is an item that Fleru drops. If this hits the ground after throwing, a house will spawn. There are 4 houses available. If you've beaten the Ender Dragon, another structure will be available with a Shulker Box.

Creature Contract

The Creature Contract is an item that Tijd4Jan drops. When thrown at a mob that isn't a Player Mob, it will spawn their loot every minute. The mob will not despawn and you will get the Creature Contract back if you kill the mob.

Download

Video

This is the English video about Player Mobs!